TOP LEFT (from left to right), Laing Kennedy, the Director of Athletics in 1988; C. Howard Alberding; and Richard Ramin, Cornell Vice President, Public Affairs, discuss the Field House construction underway while on site.
TOP RIGHT: In this view looking north past Upper Alumni to Tower Road, construction workers are shown preparing the concrete forms for the northwest corner of the new Field House.
BELOW: An overhead view of the architect's model shows the new Field House for Athletics standing behind Lynah Rink (right foreground). The re-sodded Upper Alumni Field is in the center. Tower Road is shown running at the left with a double row of parking spaces between it and Upper Alumni Field. Several Agriculture College buildings are shown in the background, next to the all-weather track and a playing field. (Cornell Alumni News photographs, 1988).
Outside Views - Bartels Hall
TOP: Overhead and front views of Bartels Hall show the location of the Class of 1944 Memorial Room.
MIDDLE LEFT: An architect's rendition of Bartels Hall as seen from the southwest.
MIDDLE RIGHT: The architect's scale model displays the full measure of Bartels Hall with the Basketball Arena and the Richard Ramin Multipurpose Room shown at the left and right.
BOTTOM: Taken from the Presidential ring located atop the Crescent, this photo of Bartels Hall portrays the large Kite Hill parking area that is located across Campus Road from the facility.
|Website maintenance by One Bad Ant|